Enthusiast in the beauty of humans, travel, nature, flowers, photography, wildlife, hikes. Believes in the law of attraction, being happy, and especially Jesus Christ.
Blog formerly known as Haines, Alaska Tour Guide

Comments will be viewed by the author, Holly Jo, privately before being posted publicly. If you want it to stay private, please tell me. You do not have to be a member to comment, just use the anonymous option. Thank You for visiting.

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Announcing an eBook about my Gold Panning Tour Guiding Adventures

Hello Gold loving fans!  I just wanted to let you know I have been compiling all my photos and stories of the gold panning tours I guided for the Schnabel' Big Nugget Mine in 2011 and 2012 and for Dakota Boys Porcupine Creek Mine in 2013.  I hope to figure out how to add video footage to the eBook as well, because I have some cool footage of John Schnabel.  I know everyone loves that man as much as I did.  If you are knowledgeable on how I can create an enhanced, dynamic eBook, I would like to hear from you.  My goal date to have the book completed is April 1st, 2018.  I would like to launch it at that time.  Thanks for any help and support regarding this.
Stay Gold,
Holly Jo  

No comments:

Post a Comment